I don't really know what to write for my blog
maybe...
It's very hot, plus the humidity, plenty of dinner appointments from the members, it seems like tons of biking with the hills, there's a lot of Baptists, we're tracting into some in which we have return appointments with some, everyone is a Baptist Preacher. Everybody is so nice (including the Baptists). But the Spirits still strong, and I love it here, it's great. President King put me in an area with the KKK, but we don't go tracting near there, Elder Wilbee would have to do a teamup with a member, if he goes around that area, because I'm pretty tan now, and Elder Ebert is one...that wouldn't be welcomed there at all. I guess that's it for now.
-Elder Garcia
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


whoa, scary neighborhood!
ReplyDeletealso, the whole Baptist thing reminds me of the movie Baptists at our Barbeque... although I can't remember if I've actually seen it :P