(About the sweater vests I sent for winter?) They were pretty good. I used them a couple times. Next winter will probably be worse than this last winter since this last one was worse than last year and that was supposedly the "worst" winter Georgia's had.
Am and Charlie. How are they doing? and how is Kaleen doing?
I heard that a hurricane or whatever hit California that came from Japan like two or three days ago?
Our only real solid investigator is Don. He's somewhat progressing. He finally started reading the Book of Mormon like a month or two ago. He's still in 1 Nephi probably at chapter 14. Every time we go over he's on the next chapter and he asks questions about the chapter. It's starting to frustrate me because it's like he wants to know and learn everything there is you can learn in the Book of Mormon. But I'm just glad he's actually reading the Book of Mormon now.
Elder Jordan and I went to the wards scout auction on Saturday night. It was pretty fun. They raised like $5,260 somewhere around there. I couldn't believe how much money was being bet on some of these things.
So now that the Macon mission is being dissolved our mission got four new areas and they split the Lilburn stake. We now have the Conyers stake and the four new areas were added to that stake. I think a ward and a branch combined in the Athens stake. Three missionaries are covering an area almost twice as big as the Roswell Stake, isn't that neat? Well they're in a car so they're lucky.
Well I think that's about it.
-Elder Garcia
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment