I took videos of South Gwinnett's [High School] "dancing" band and when they came into the field I thought, "Wow, I am not in the west anymore" hahahaha
[By this I guess you mean they weren't that good? Or they are way better?]
Well, they weren't that good. But it was more of a culture shock I guess. When I watched the movie Drumline I could believe that's how they did it here in the South, but when I watched South Gwinnett play it was hard to believe that's exactly how they do it in the South.
So is Daniel excited to be getting to Nuevo Mexicano?
[Yeah, he's super excited]
Thats good that he's excited.
Transfers this week - we're both staying . . . .
I'm going to try and send stuff home. Like shoes (you'll get why), general conference cases. I bought a CD holder case thing so its easier to pack, and pictures and videos.
We don't teach as much as the Salt Lake Mission. P-days are tough, school just started, us and the Centerville Elders are like cut off from the rest of the zone and we're on bikes. Centerville is in a threesome and they have to bike to the library and it takes them forever to email.
[Saturday, Elder Ballard and Elder Gaye(?) spoke to the missionaries.]
No time to take pictures. Elder Ballard and Elder Gaye(?) had to leave and go do the same thing for the Atlanta Mission. We only got to shake his hand. Elder Ballard broke his toe so he's been limping.


No comments:
Post a Comment