Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Emails Feb. 13, 2012

How did your week go?

It went alright. One of our investigator’s aunts died and he was pretty upset. We saw a less active lady who knows my companion. Her sister is in the Monroe ward and that's where my companion served. He's good friends with that family in Monroe. The Less active sister even took us out to eat, which was pretty cool. We told the family that and they were shocked. They said that she's never done that with any missionaries, she won’t even answer the door when they come by. We also saw a couple that’s investigating, kind of. I would say now they are. They came to church last week, didn't make it this week because of health issues. We taught them the Plan of Salvation and the husband was really excited about it. He told us that this is what he wants. It was pretty cool but that was basically all that happened.

That must have been fun, to babysit your grandson on your birthday, I'm glad you liked the birthday card I sent you. Man, all these people that you guys are meeting are all from Georgia! Ha ha. I did get your last letter and I was going to reply in an email.

I was asking if you gave out my address because a friend sent a letter directly to me and I didn't know how she got it, unless I did, but I don't recall doing such a thing. Maybe the PO is returning mail on purpose and the system is not messed up. I think we're at "war" with them ha ha. We were told that the PO was going to stop forwarding mail. I'm not exactly sure why, maybe because they're going down the drain and losing money, then we were told we're within our rights to get mail forwarded.

That's funny because I do feel like I've been forgotten, not necessarily from the ward. Friends have stopped writing and I mailed John and Johnny back but I haven't got anything. I did get mail from a couple ward members and I wrote them back. But I just don't really get anything anymore. I don't really care I'm coming home in 3 and half months ha ha.

So you got the letter from the mission. I thought they were going to send it out beginning of next month. Were you still planning on coming down? I'll still be a missionary if you come down and tour the mission. I just figure it's easier to get released then come back then we could go other places.

So, Daniel's new companion is from Roy, UT. My companion now and my last one, their family moved to Roy. He moved from Ogden.

My companion wants to know if his name is Kyle Stanger? Well that's kind of funny how both our companions are from the same town ha ha.

No, Daniel says it’s not Kyle.

As much as I would like to come out for your farewell testimony meeting it will probably be better to wait till July then, then we can travel and see more of Georgia.

Stanger’s were in my companion’s last ward. He says that there is a bunch of Stanger’s in Roy.
Well supposedly the wards letters got sent back, so I don't know.
Yeah, it just seems like a better deal to just wait a little bit. I'm pretty sure I can get buddy passes to come back to Georgia so the trip out here would be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment