Monday, July 26, 2010

8:18 AM

Uh...I have nothing for the blog this week, I have something for the Young Men, from Johnny on down. I was thinking about them this past week before I got the letters from the ward (which was awesome by-the-way! Thank you!) I thought it was pretty funny how that happened.


We were going to go to Amicalula Falls(?) today for Zone P-day, but we're going to hold that off till next monday. Hopefully I'll get the camera sometime this week? If not that's ok.

8:34 AM

One little story I found hilarious this week.


We were having dinner with a member a couple days ago, and we were talking about something, I don't really remember what. But I think we were talking about fruits, you know Georgia has peaches and what not. And my companion was talking about grapes, and he said something about grape season for Georgia. I just thought to myself "What the heck is a grape season?" and I sat there for a second or two and I just started laughing and everyone looked at me. And I told them that I was laughing because I finally got what grape season was, and I told them that I saw grapes all year round and I didn't know there was a season for it. Hahaha I just told them that I'm a Californian.


I had another thing to say and I thought I would remember it...but I didn't.


Oh, and I forgot what our stake presidents name is the one before President Willden. and I don't know if I told you what happened in the MTC with him.

(Note from Mom: Guess we will find out next week...the story about President Dorius).

No comments:

Post a Comment