Monday, July 12, 2010

8:40 AM

I just figured it was easier to email you guys, it's still cool to get stuff in the mail.

My birthday...yeah it was pretty cool, we were doing exchanges and Elder Ebert and I got Elder Hemsley while Elder Wilbee went with Elder Hemsley's comp. So the morning of my birthday Elder Ebert and Elder Hemsley made me breakfest burritos and a watermelon sprite shake thing, it was pretty good. Then the last half of the day we got Elder Wilbee back and worked. Wednesday mornings we do service but we didn't do much this last Wednesday because what needed to be done was impossible with the tools we had so we stopped.

I haven't used the composition book yet, but I might soon, because I feel like using it for a purpose I have not yet thought of. I don't really know what I would want in a package. Oh there's a Five Guys here in my area and I told my companions it's of the devil (random).
(Note from Mom: Five Guys is an Eastern hamburger/hot dog/fries chain. "of the devil" probably means it is a rip-off of "In-N-Out"! :) )
I did not get a package from Am yet. And for Father... I did not meet Elder Sochoo, there's like over 2,000 missionaries there. And thanks for the letter.


I did not eat anything unusual yet, I did have Boiled Peanuts but it's pronounced (bowled peanuts), it was kinda good but it was nasty, I'll probably try again later.


About the car, to me, my area is pretty big, not as big as others in this mission, but there's tons of hills, and neighborhoods here are like 10 miles away (no joke). We're like in the boondocks, we're basically in the middle of the actual city or town of Cumming, and Dawsonville.


Take care, and enjoy California weather


-Elder Garcia

1 comment:

  1. We have Five Guys here in Utah too- it really is of the devil!

    ReplyDelete