Monday, August 2, 2010

2nd Post 8/2/10

[They never got to go to the Falls today.]

Well the falls are in the Dahlonega ward boundaries and it's a pretty huge area and it's up by the Marietta stake boundaries. There's 15 missionaries in my zone, two sisters and one senior couple, two spanish, Dahlonega has 8 of them and 3 of them are getting transfered and I'm hoping I'm getting transfered into Spanish Dahlonega.

[Tyler never took any Spanish...he had 4 years of German.]

I'm hoping I already got in...La Inglesia de JesuChristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias, and El Libro de Mormon Otro Testimento de JesuChristo...(though all those are easy) I have a Spanish Book of Mormon to read and I told Pres, King about the spanish families but he said "if the Lord sees you have a willing heart and a desire, he'll probably put you in Spanish" (something like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment