Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, April 25, 2011 8:08 AM
So you are now in the Conyer's Zone?

Yeah Conyers Zone and Stake.

The Post Office is right next to the Wal-mart!! (Which is right across the main road from Tyler's new apartments).

Hey, this is exciting for you. Looks like a great area. I hope you find a lot of investigators.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Our apartment is actually in the Centerville Ward and we're closer to the bottom of our area. Past Centerville Hwy is our area.

Temy came home Thursday and Daniel got his call papers on Friday!

Daniel's not going to open them until this Friday night though, because that's when all his friends can be there. We're going over to the RS room at 7:30 pm. So you'll find out next Monday!

What have you been doing this week? How is the weather?

Oh, Kaleen said the 30th. Well it doesn't really matter for me since I'll still hear on Monday. So, I guess I better put my opinion in now on where I think he's going. I'm going to say St. George, Utah or maybe Provo. I don't really think he'll be going that far because he's blind in one eye and diabetic, but don't tell him I said that. Who knows, my other thought was somewhere on the east as well.

We've been doing a lot of walking, because Elder Sobers didn't have a bike. The assistance brought his bike on Friday morning and we still haven't ridden our bikes. Friday we went to the Temple with Elder Sobers' grandma and three cousins, he got permission because he's going home in July and his cousins live in the Atlanta mission. Saturday we did service all day helping a member move into a house still in the ward. Sunday was church and we had a teamup to come out with us. Today is P-day and later today we're going to do some more service with the same member. It's been raining like once every two days within the past two weeks. Mostly at night, one was a tornado warning, I think, yeah because a tornado came through somewhere close and I know one or two came through St. Louis, MO. Wednesday it's supposed to rain. And when it's not raining it's been pretty warm, a little humid.

We haven't really been able to do much work since we had to walk everywhere and the subdivisions are pretty far apart so it takes a while to walk some place.

That's exciting that Temy's back home. But I feel alone now, it's weird.

Colorado would be neat. I miss the west. It bothers me when people down here keep saying "mountain" for hills. Stone "Mountain" is just outside the mission and we could get permission to go sometime for P-day. But it really should be Stone "Hill", it's a huge rock and they carved Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, and the Southern President what's his name Jefferson?

But I could see Daniel going to like Boston or something, maybe he'll go to Pennsylvania haha.

When I talked to President King about calling home about Daniel's mission he said that too that maybe he'll come to this mission. I don't know if I'll train him (if he does come) because President King is thinking about making me senior after Elder Sobers goes home in July but no one really know until transfers, the Lord could have different plans.

Yeah a whole week wow I probably would have went crazy. How's everybody else doing? Like John and them. Johnny still hasn't written me back but oh well I don't expect too much from getting letters from people.

-Elder Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment