Monday, April 4, 2011 8:42 AM
The Atlanta Temple will be having their open house and everything pretty soon . . . have you heard anything about the missionaries in your area being involved with that yet?
The sister missionaries need to be there everyday, all day, Elders will be there at least 3 days. I will be there Thursday doing the booty covers for the special guests. Then I'm pretty sure we'll be there on transfer day. Then one other day after that.
Monday, April 11, 2011 1:12 PM
So what's the news about transfers? Do you know if and where you are going next? Do you know who your companion will be?
Will you be moving everything before you go to the Temple?
How are you coping with allergies? Are you getting and taking allergy pills? Do they help? Are the pollens hitting you pretty hard? I know it's terrible there, probably a lot worse than it was here.
Sooo...I am getting transfered. The odds were against me staying. We don't know where we go or who are companions will be till Wednesday. I haven't been to the temple yet. Our mission got canceled to work at the temple last week. I really don't know what's going to be happening on transfers because the mission is scheduled to be at the temple throughout the day.
If I don't take allergy pills my eyes just itch, and I'll sneeze a couple of times but that's about it so far. I do take the allergy pills. They help. The pollen right now isn't as bad as everyone says it's been. But it does get on everything.
If I go to the country I hope I'm in a car. If I go to the more suburban area I hope there's a Walmart in the area. That might be weird to say but I miss going to Walmart and actually being there and not being rushed.
Anyways...I'm excited to leave...finally...but I will really miss the ward, they've been great.
-Elder Garcia
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment