Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 11th & 18th

Well, I blew it!  I fell behind on keeping up Tyler's blog.  It's caught up now!  See below for other resent messages from June and early July.

July 11th

I sent Tyler the game Daniel played on everyone on Facebook on Tyler's Birthday (7th).
If you missed it it was pretty funny. Everyone thought Tyler was really on Facebook
(Daniel has been watching it for him while he's been on his mission.)

Tyler's comment:
hahaha that's pretty good

President Wolfert's here. The whole mission is going to be at transfers. I don't know
if President Wolfert is going to change how we do transfers or not so far it seems the same.
I never got a call saying I'm going [to be] Senior Companion so so far it looks like I'm still a junior.

(He got 3 ties for his birthday)
I did like the ties. I can only wear them on Sunday's though and zone conferences.
They're all silk and the polyester ties are better in the heat.

July 18th

It's fine. (about not being able to wear the ties everyday).

I really like the solid purple tie. I've been trying to collect solid color ties on my mission...
so far I have orange and purple.

My last comp was good and all. There were just some things I couldn't stand, he was very
competitive and had that kind of pride.

The mission fasted for President Wolfert and it seemed like a fast recovery.
(Explaining something I didn't quite understand.)

Guess What! my new companion isn't "new" at all! He's my MTC Companion, now I get to
spend more time with him! No, I'm not even senior this time.

If Daniel meets a sister missionary in the MTC named Sister Richards, her family is in my
ward. She has short blonde hair.

Is Daniel excited? nervous? Has Temy been filling him in with stuff? It sounds like a fun week.
(In Utah - before Daniel goes into the MTC).

Elder Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment