Monday, November 7, 2011

I am getting transferred and so is Elder Youd. So it's very likely I will die in my next area. I am sad to say that I am not going to Canton. I'm going down to Flint River which is south of Atlanta. I'm in another threesome [with] Elder Rima and Elder Famas. I don't think I'll need anything for the winter. I don't know what the weather's like south of Atlanta, I think it might be a little warmer than when I was further north.

It snowed a lot in Utah this year I hear.

He came to church again. Our fellowshipper member is awesome. He helps kids get into college and what not so it was perfect. The fellowshipper had him go to his house after church and I think that went well. So it's been going good for him. Though I won't be able to teach him again.

Replying from the letter you sent:

That's cool that Father reads our blogs. I knew what White Washing is I just didn't know what Pink washing was. But that's pretty funny, we just call all if it white washing. That's really weird that Daniel has interviews inside his apartment. I don't remember if it's every mission rule or ours but I thought that nobody was supposed to enter a missionaries apartment except for other missionaries. That reminds me about the Utah SLC South mission. There's an elder from the Webb Bridge Ward that is serving his mission there. So if you ever see an Elder Reid...I know him.

I took my picture [for mormon.org] the Monday before last transfer because Elder Asher was going to cut it.

[I hope someone will let you know if/when your investigator gets baptized.]
[What do you mean by "cut it"?]

Yeah, someone will probably tell me if he gets baptized or not.
Elder Asher was going to cut my hair.

[Are you excited about going to Flint River?]

I'm not too sure. I'm pretty excited to be closer to the recent convert I baptized. Elder Rima seems like a cool kid. Elder Famas seems a little awkward/weird type of kid. I don't know, we'll see how everything turns out. At least I'll finally be in a car. Oh yeah, about being in a car in Coal Mountain and I officially know why we had a car and I don't remember if I told you this, when you asked why we were in a car, but it's because I was with Zone Leaders. They are all in a car. Also the new area's we took from Atlanta get cars so that's why I'm in a car.

The Flint River, Jonesboro, Stockbridge ward, and Jackson Branch are new to the Conyers stake. They used to be in the Atlanta Mission but since the Macon mission got dissolved we took part of the Atlanta Mission and the Atlanta Mission took part of the Macon Mission.
I've been down to Jonesboro for Stake conference. The Jonesboro building used to be the stake center for the old Jonesboro stake and is now the only building big enough in the Conyers stake to hold stake conference. I'll also be closer to the recent convert I baptized, he moved down to McDonough, which is pretty neat.

I don't know where he lives [the mission doctor]. Our old mission doctor [was from] Idaho. No, the mission president travels to church buildings and we go there for interviews. We've only done it over the phone once or twice. One was because of the snow.

Is Daniel getting transferred? or is he emailing tomorrow because of his companion?

-Elder Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment