Well, I just had to start out with this, the Utes, BYU, 49ers... everyone had a great weekend...Utes beat UCLA 31 to 6, BYU beat Idaho 42 to 7, and the 49ers beat NY Giants 27 to 20. 49ers are now 8 and 1. If they can keep this up we may see them in the super bowl again!
Now that I got that out, how was your week? How is Flint River?
I'm glad the Utes beat UCLA...even though I'm not a fan of either. I just really don't like UCLA. That's awesome about the 49ers! The Jonesboro ward mission leader is from like south LA and he's a huge Raiders fan and he asked me which sports teams I like, he was a little upset when I told him I don't like the Raiders.
We've done mostly service this past week. Flint River is awesome. We're like a 5 minute drive south of the airport. So we're in the airport district and it's pretty ghetto but it's awesome. The ward is tiny (active wise) somewhere around 50. The comps are cool, I have no problems with them. Elder Rima and I are co-seniors I think, that's what an AP said. Elder Rima is the District Leader. I'm the "designated" driver because Elder Rima can't drive but Elder Famas and I take turns so nobody gets hurt.
Oh a week ago the Broncos beat the Raiders good! I can't remember the score, but it was awesome.
Wow. The ward sounds like Ceres! I think we had around 65 before everyone started leaving. I hear 3 new families moved in but I don't know how big they were.
Are you at the library in Jonesboro?
We're in the family history center. Oh yeah also, there's a senior couple (missionaries), well actually two. One senior couple is directly under [the direction of] Salt Lake. They're in the Georgia Archives Preservation.
That's good that the Broncos beat the Raiders.
Everybody's moving out of Ceres eh? That's good that families are moving in at least.
I'm not sure I understand.
They are serving here. The Georgia Archives is in our area and they are perserving them or something. Taking tons of pictures. They are from Idaho somewhere around Boise I think. Elder and Sister Watson. Elder Watson looked familiar to me and I thought he used to be a 70
but I don't know. He probably looks like Elder Hilbig? of the 70.
They are assigned under Salt Lake not President Wolfert, they don't need to report to him.
-Elder Garcia
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment