Thursday, September 23, 2010

20 Sep 10

     My new companion is Elder Magleby from American Fork, Utah.  My third companion from Utah (no surprise).  He's a good companion not to say that my other companions were bad. 
Anyways, one cool story that happened this week... Elder Magleby and I were tracting and we knocked on this door.  This lady answered, she was pretty nice, and she had this small dog.  The dog was pretty calm.  We start talking to her and once we said "We're Ministers of Jesus Christ" the dog goes totally psycho!

     Satan had a strong influence on that dog.  The lady wasn't interested.  Anyways, the work has been slow but Elder Magleby and I are trying to pick it up.
     The weather is cooling down a bit. 

Elder Garcia

1 comment:

  1. Tyler? I haven't heard back from you in months so I was wondering if my letter was lost in the mail...uhm...did you get a letter with play-doh in it? lol...I'm being serious. lol really. like a little tub of it. with some like crazy hand written letters from Zoila and me.

    ReplyDelete