Saturday, September 11, 2010

Monday, Sep. 6, 2010

Hi, literally no time to talk...maybe later


Two things I wanted to ask.


How's his [Daniel's] eye sight? I'm guessing he's probably still blind but my companion and I are praying for him.


This lady in my ward came up to me yesterday and asked if I knew this Bishop in Modesto...I think it started with an S. But she said he was killed! and he's only been a bishop like four months. I don't know what's going on in California but I get worried.

Elder Garcia

2 comments:

  1. Whoa sad! Hope he was able to get his facts straight! That would be scary to be so far and hear these things and not know what exactly is going on :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler? I haven't heard back from you in months so I was wondering if my letter was lost in the mail...uhm...did you get a letter with play-doh in it? lol...I'm being serious. lol really. like a little tub of it. with some like crazy hand written letters from Zoila and me.

    ReplyDelete