Monday, November 22, 2010

8:40 AM


I'm doing pretty good.


John Bytheway came to our mission to speak to the youth. The schedule was split into two days. We went on Saturday, and before he spoke to the youth he spoke to the missionaries and before that he was talking with some. One elder I was with wanted to shake his hand and meet him, but I didn't want to, but we did anyway. He asked me where I'm from and I said "Modesto, CA" because nobody's heard of good ol' little Ceres. But anyway he was like "Oh, there's an Elder Garcia that serves in our ward" and I replied "Is he short?" (sorry, that's probably bad) and he was like "yeah, I think he's shorter" and I reacted "HE'S MY BROTHER!" (hopefully it is the right Elder Garcia). He took me into the hallway and we took pictures and he said he would show Elder Garcia the pictures of us during church.


We don't tract on major holidays, or after 8 pm. It is super not effective and people get really mad. We have dinner with a family who's going to their family in Roswell, that's pretty fun.


What's happening for thanksgiving over there?


And what happened with the Governor of California and all that? Anyways...


Hope all is well and that's cool that the cast is coming off.


-Elder Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment