(Sent Monday, Nov. 15th)
Everything is going ok. We have four people we're teaching...well technically three. One hasn't called us back in a while. He [my companion] and I, I would say, don't really see eye to eye at all, but we do get along.
[Note from Mom: I asked about his apartment.]
Yeah it's bottom floor on the corner facing the street. We have our own mailbox and there's separate boxes for packages. UPS drops it next to the appartment door. If you're looking at Google Earth or something, the mail box station is by the club house by the pool.
One other thing I'd like to mention here in this area. Whoever said there's road kill in Georgia or a stereotype is not a lie. There's a ton of road kill, I see it everyday, most are squirrels, I've seen two snakes, two owls which was weird, one deer or doe or faun I don't know, Bambi, plenty of possums, raccoons, but mostly squirrels. I've also biked next to deers. We were riding home one night and there were a couple of deers eating next to the road but they ran off when we went by, that was cool.
-Elder Garcia
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment