7:37 AM
[How was your holiday?]
It was pretty good. We had a turkey bowl in the morning and we played at Alpharetta High on their astroturf. It was pretty fun. My team had the ball and the quarter back threw it to one of our players and there was someone from the other team right behind him and both didn't catch it and I was probably 5 feet behind them and somehow it landed in my arms, I didn't make a touchdown with it but it was pretty neat how that happened. And also near the end of the game I made a touchdown. For actual Thanksgiving day a family in the ward invited us over and we went to their parents house just south of our area. There was probably 18 people there plus my companion and I. The food was alright. The family who invited us asked Elder Jordan and I what kind of pie we wanted and I asked for Lemon Merange? and it didn't taste like it at all, it didn't even look like it, except for the white stuff on top, but it was still good to eat. We played a couple games, Lagratto? it's a card game and I don't know how to explain it. Then we played Aggravation, it's like parcheesy, it was pretty fun, it's 6 players and I was the 3rd to win. I think that's it for Thanksgiving Day. I've probably had 4 thanksgivings now. The first one was at the end of October and this guy in the ward fed us what seemed like a thanksgiving dinner, he's a good cook. The second one was at the beginning of this month, though it wasn't really Thanksgiving dinner though it smelled like it and it looked like it. Actual Thanksgiving day. And the fourth just last night. There's a lot to say about this family but I don't want to get into it but basically the son wanted his mothers thanksgiving dinner. The son's married and he went to his wife's family for Thanksgiving. And it was pretty good last night.
Also, can I buy a CD player? it's pretty quiet/boring in the appartment when we've almost gone a whole transfer without listening to anything.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment