Where's the bookstore over here? Is it by the Temple? I wish we could go when we have our temple trips. Oh, the service project's on the web now. The group picture might be a little small, I'm not sure, but I'm in the bright yellow in the back more to the left. And if you see a guy in orange that's Don, he's one of our investigators and he brought his son Matthew, he's on Don's right. Also can I get my priesthood line of authority? We've talked about the priesthood in Gospel essentials two Sundays ago and the teacher talked about the priesthood line of authority. As I thought about it it almost seems like a second patriartical blessing haha.
Yeah I got a tie, and a planner that he (Temy) made. Well he put a couple pictures on it (the planner).
Kaleen says that Scott has a picture with Bishop Bytheway also. From installing windows at his house. But he's my "best friend" so says an elder that I came out with. hahaha.
Yeah I got it (Daniel's present). I wasn't expecting bought CD's, I thought they were going to be burnt. It's still pretty cool and they are good CD's, thank you.
I feel bad, I totally forgot about his birthday. And I forgot to get you guys something for Christmas, I wanted to get something "southern" but they hardly have anything like that, at least where I'm at because most people here aren't really that "southern" but I do think I know what to get, but I'd have to go to walmart so it might be awhile before it gets there.
Speaking of church how is it? Has it shrunk? I've told some people how small it is and they're surprised it's not a branch. I got the cards from you and the ward, thank you, and it's good to hear from the ward also.
-Elder Garcia
PS Paula Gerwien has pictures of us, she said she wanted our parents contact information so she could send you pictures and talk to you (or something like that) I forgot to give it to her. She probably has a facebook account, I don't know, everyone has a facebook by now. Actually I heard that 1/10 people in the whole world has a facebook now.
(Pictures of John Bytheway in GA)
He’s got two pictures on www.ctrlds.org from when John Bytheway came and spoke to the youth. Go the the “LDS Roswell Stake Activities” and then go to the sub-album “John Bytheway”. He is on the last page.
I'm not finding the pictures of the service project he talks about. I'll keep looking, or ask him to find out how and where they posted them.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment