Monday, January 3, 2011

8:14 AM
Yesterday was my 7 month mark and we had a baptism. (It's the husband of the part member family that we spent the morning with on Christmas). Last week I had Elder Bednar's talk stuck in my head "The Tender Mercies of the Lord." (2005) It's my favorite talk by Elder Bednar and I studied it a couple months ago. But last week that talk had bothered me since the week before. So I listened to it again and I read part of it. Sometime last week the husband told us a story that happened the day before. It was a pretty awesome story about how God's Hand was in it. I remembered Elder Bednar's talk and in it is 1 Nephi 1:20 "But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance." I knew that the spirit wanted me to share that with him and I know that he knows that too.


I hope you have a Happy New Year too.


-Elder Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment