The Atlanta Temple is going to be opening up! Open house is like from April 9th to the 30th (except Sundays of course). Dedication is on May 1st I think. Everyone's excited!
I asked about his profile on Mormon.org. If you want to see it, just put Tyler Garcia in the search box on Mormon.org.
It's hard to do it in one day. It took me like 2-3 days to finish mine and then like a week or two later I changed/added more to mine. My companion finished his in like a week. All the members we showed it to said it takes a while to finish it. Then it takes like a day to a week for them (people in Salt Lake to review it) to actually post it up there.
It's gone from Winter to Spring in a day (no joke!) we were wearing our coats and stuff at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week we were in our short sleeve shirts. I miss the fog. I wish we had it. I'm tired of the rain. It's sprinkling right now.
The actually Spring will be interesting. Missionaries have said the pollen gets pretty think and you can see it flying off cars and it gets all over your clothes and stuff.
-Elder Garcia
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment