7:45 AM
[Tyler had transfers last week and is not transferring out, but staying in the same area. He says in February he will be there six months, this is only his second area since arriving in Georgia.]
I think I'm ready to leave. Same companion. President King said that President Monson asked him to keep missionaries in an area for 6 to 9 months for investigators (I think investigators, I'm sure)
It warmed up but I heard it's supposed to snow again tonight or tomorrow.
[I asked if he's ready to see more of Georgia?]
Yeah, it would be nice to see other places. I feel like there's nothing else for me to do here.
That's cool that Daniels becoming an Elder. Wait, so stake conference was yesterday?
How's Ronnie doing? Does he come to church?
I'm probably going to get off just before 11 again. The zone leaders are inspecting our appartment and we're going to the stake center again.
[I asked if they were going to go play basketball again? At least that is one way to get warmed up!]
Most likely, we don't go to the stake center for anything else, besides district meeting, stake conference or general conference. I'm not much of a basketball fan, I'd rather play volleyball. The weather's pretty nice today.
-Elder Garcia
[Check out Tyler's profile on mormon.org . . . search Tyler Garcia.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment