Saturday, January 21, 2012

Emails Jan. 9-Jan. 16

We've only seen one referral from Gladys Knight but we don't think they are interested. Our one investigator finally came to church, though he was pretty bored. He knows it's true but finds it boring. He wakes up early these days. So now we can get him to church.
We're probably going to be playing basketball in a short while. I heard there was rain but not the lightning. I haven't seen a good lightning storm is a good while. The wheather has been pretty different lately.

The Spanish Elders have arrived. So I'll probably be getting off.


Emails from Jan. 16th

I hope Brother Smith is doing well.

We went and saw a recent convert a couple times during the week to see how she's doing and we read the Book of Mormon with her. We also saw the investigator, who wants to come to church, he came two Sundays ago, I don't remember if I told you that or not but he came. We saw him this week and when he came to church, it was Fast Sunday, he said it was boring so when we saw him we talked about church and reverence and why it's important. We also gave him a blessing. He found out he's diabetic. After we gave him a blessing we went home and a couple minutes later he called us saying he got a job. He's been going through a lot and I don't really want to explain. He's still going though a little tough time though. Those were the highlights of our week.

I don't think I'm getting transfered. My companion is going home after this next transfer. I think I'm going to die in Flint River. I only had one area for 6 weeks the others I was there for months.

-Elder Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment