How are you and how are things going?
Things are pretty good. New Years Eve was crazy though.
We were with the senior couples in our apartment complex and we played games and talked. One of them said that Atlanta was going to do fireworks. So when midnight came I walked outside. Our apartment is at the bottom of the complex. It's kind of like a bowl. So I walk outside and all of a sudden I feel like I'm in a war zone. Literally! All around us fireworks are going off. Not in our apartment complex but around it. So I'm standing there looking towards Atlanta to see if I can see fireworks but I can't. So while I'm in this firework war zone there's a new kind of firework. Guns were going off. Everywhere. Guns and fireworks all around us. It was pretty cool. I like Atlanta.
Sounds cool, but dangerous! Hope they didn't use real bullets!
Murray had fireworks, too. I could hear them from my room and Temy's. I didn't go outside to look for them though.
It was boring here. No one came over. So I just worked on genealogy and watched a little of the parties on tv.
I'm sure they were real. We didn't see any fireworks either. What's Temy's plan? You said he might not stay home very long...or something like that.
How many missionaries are serving from that ward? I got the cards from the ward, well technically from the young women, on Friday. It was nice but it was a little weird since I don't know any of them.
I had another thought but I can't remember now. I probably should get off for now. There's only two computers to use, one is super slow and the other one there's something wrong with it. I'm on the only good computer. There's 5 other elders that need to email. I'll probably get back on later.
Ummm, I don't know what his plan is, except to take some home study courses.
I think there's only 2, and one just got his call to ARKANSAS LITTLE ROCK. He goes in the end of March. That'll make 3.
I thought the YW were going to write letters. Daniel got his on Wednesday. He wants to know if there are any short Laurels that will write to him. LOL He was disappointed there were no letters.
Yeah, they don't know you either, so they may feel a little awkward writing.
Daniel and I? haha jk, that's cool.
I thought about asking about them writing me too, but I decided it was probably best to let it go.
I counted 13 total YW. Uh, they can write if they want, but it might be a little weird. I would even think for Daniel since he's like 6 years older then them. It would be nice to get more letters though.
[More about the fireworks]
When I walked outside I went down a little bit and there was a pretty big bang, and after that I got a little nervous so I quickly went back inside.
-Elder Tyler Garcia
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment